- Plant Name- Sansevieria Plant
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor Both
- Plant Height- Upto 14 inches
- Unbreakable Fiber/Ceramic Pot- 5.5 inches
- One plant in 6 to 8-inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Sansevieria Plants Trivia:
- Origin: Sansevieria is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.
- This plant is one of the best for filtering out formaldehyde, which is common in cleaning products, toilet paper, tissues and personal care products.